Ferris Wheel Press Sunrise Teal "The Brush" Fountain Pen M
Each fountain pen is handmade from copper, brass, and stainless steel for a well balanced yet substantial writing experience. Each intricate detail of the grip is now engraved to enhance the tactility and feedback of a design that is bold as brass.
The converter has been updated to a more structurally robust, larger volume. The new mechanism allows for a smoother and more consistent filling experience.
- Full copper body
- Brass grip with CNC etching
- Brass nut on cap
- Total length: 143mm
- Cap length: 57mm
- Grip length: 24mm
- Total weight: 23g
- Nib: Stainless Steel Medium Point OR Fine Point
- Length: 17mm
- Width 7mm
- Filling System: Universal sized piston converter with larger, 0.75ml chamber
- DO NOT post the cap onto your pen when writing. Our pen has been designed and balanced to write with the cap un-posted. Don't worry, the nut shaped cap will prevent it from rolling away.
- The threads of the cap are brass so they can damage the finish of the paint if you post the cap.
- Store pen vertically with the tip pointing upwards when not in use to avoid clogging.
- The brass is designed to patina and age gracefully over time, and consistent use will ensure the finish stays brilliant. However, you can also use standard brass cleaner to restore the finish.